The Integrus fully digital infrared language distribution system has been specifically designed for multilingual conferences and meetings to enable delegates to understand what is being said. Simultaneous interpretation of presentations and speeches in the delegate's own language is transmitted to a pocket receiver and headphones. Because it is an infrared system, conference or meeting participants can move freely around the location whilst still able to follow proceedings.
The system is highly flexible and offers exceptional audio quality, making it ideal for conference centers and international organizations, no matter what the size of the event or venue. As a result, it has become the infra-red language distribution system of choice for event organizers.Technical Specification:
- Advanced digital technology for a superior listening experience
- Secure infra-red distribution
- No interference from lighting
- User-friendly selection of up to 32 channels
- Attractive, ergonomic receiver design
- Seamless integration with Bosch's DCN Conference systems